2013 Albemarle County Agri-Business Marketing Conference
Date: January 28, 2013
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:45 PM
A conference that will bring together resources to assist Albemarle County-based farmers and foodies with marketing resources
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Albemarle Farmers: Vineyards, Crop farms & Livestock farms.
Albemarle Foodies: Value-added food producers, food marketers/
aggregators &restaurateurs & caterers serving local
PANEL DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
· Lines of business to supplement farm income, risks & rewards
· Small farm marketing experiences
· How do you evaluate the options
· Where to Sell
· Prepared Food Regulations
· Buy Fresh, Buy Local guides
· Branding & Marketing Resources
· Cannery operations, labeling options
· And more!
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please contact Susan Stimart at firstname.lastname@example.org or
434-296-5841 Ext: 3263